So i thought, right ill give yellow robes a go, cant be that hard. Had a look online for pictures of yellow cloth, and all of them looked a bit too yellow orange for what i had in mind.

So in the end I just thought give it a go and see what happens.

Added a drop of VMC Khaki into some Deep Yellow. This was the base, I then put a drop more Deep Yellow in the mix for the highlights. This was ok, but I felt it wasnt Yellow enough. So I used my Vallejo Game Colour Yello Ink and just brushed that all over. This gave me the tone i wanted. I then just put a bit of Devlin Mud into the creases.

I think its all turned out ok. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading.


About countzero99uk

Im currently off work due to depression and other illness, and have decided to use miniature gaming as a way to help rebuild my concentration and confidence in myself. Ive many other hobbys which may come into this blog, but it shall mainy cover both the miniatures and scenery I buy and paint/assemble as well as my general feelings about how I am coping. View all posts by countzero99uk

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: